Supporting identity documents
Printable version
Immigrate and settle in QuébecWorking in QuébecLiving in QuébecWhere to settle?Learning French

Supporting identity documents

Enclose with your request a photocopy of one of the following identity documents:

  • Pages from your valid passport indicating your identity, date of issue and expiry as well as any changes made to this information
  • Birth certificate
  • Document issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (Canadian citizenship certificate, permanent resident card, document confirming permanent residence or asylum seeker document)

If the name indicated on your educational documents is different from the one on your identity document, please enclose with your request a photocopy of one of the following official documents to explain this difference:

  • Marriage certificate
  • Certificate of change of name
  • Certificate or judgment of divorce or annulment of marriage
  • Death certificate of your spouse

Do not send original copies of documents, unless otherwise indicated.

  Haut de page
Policy on privacy | Médias sociaux | Déclaration de services à la clientèle | Accès à l'information | Accessibility
Last modification : 2018-10-11
Portail du gouvernement du Québec