Printable version
Immigrate and settle in QuébecWorking in QuébecLiving in QuébecWhere to settle?Learning French


Essential papers you and your family members must bring, when applicable:

A valid permanent resident visa affixed to your passport (issued by the Canadian authorities)
Confirmation of permanent resident status (issued by the Canadian authorities)
Certificat de sélection du Québec or CSQ (Québec selection certificate)
Valid passport or other travel documents
Other identification papers
Birth certificate
Marriage contract, marriage certificate or a contract of common-law relationship
Civil union contract or a civil union certificate
Family records
Valid driver’s license, international driver’s licence
Medical and dental records, vaccination booklet and a proof of coverage by the social security plan of your country of origin
Diplomas, degrees and other proofs of education
Academic transcripts
Course and internship descriptions, including the duration of each
Proof of employment and work experience
Proof of internship or retraining
Proof of continuing education
Reference letters from previous and current employers
Professional or trade licenses
Professional qualification certificates
Financial proofs (loan payments, bank references, bank statements)
Property title certificate or letter of recommendation from previous landlords
Up-to-date curriculum vitŠ

IMPORTANT : All documents must be originals or certified true copies. If the original documents are in a language other than French or English, an original translation (by a certified translator, consulate or embassy) or authentication by official authorities must be provided. This translation, in French whenever possible, must accompany all original documents.

  Haut de page
Policy on privacy | Médias sociaux | Déclaration de services à la clientèle | Accès à l'information | Accessibility
Last modification : 2018-07-18
Portail du gouvernement du Québec