Supporting documents required – Application for Certificat d'acceptation du Québec
Printable version
Immigrate and settle in QuébecWorking in QuébecLiving in QuébecWhere to settle?Learning French

Supporting documents required – Application for Certificat d'acceptation du Québec

You must provide your future employer with the following supporting documents so that they can follow up on your application for a Certificat d'acceptation du Québec (CAQ - Québec Acceptance Certificate) from the Ministère de l'Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration:

  • a photocopy of the pages of your passport that feature your name, place of birth and signature;
  • a copy of your latest detailed curriculum vitæ;
  • a photocopy of your diplomas and corresponding transcripts.

If the documents are written in a language other than French or English, they must be translated by a translator officially recognized in your country of residence. These documents must carry the translator’s seal and signature.

Note: You must send the Application for Certificate of acceptance (CAQ) for temporary work, duly completed and signed, directly to the employer. The fees required to review the application for a CAQ can be paid by your employer.


Be sure to correctly complete the section entitled Authorization given to employer to authorize your employer to represent you in your procedure with the Ministère.

Jobs for a period of 30 days or less do not require a CAQ.

Some jobs do not require a work permit or the Labour Market Impact Assessment.

  Haut de page
Policy on privacy | Médias sociaux | Déclaration de services à la clientèle | Accès à l'information | Accessibility
Last modification : 2019-09-05
Portail du gouvernement du Québec