Conditions and procedure
Printable version
Immigrate and settle in QuébecWorking in QuébecLiving in QuébecWhere to settle?Learning French

Conditions and procedure

Important :
Since November 1, 2019, Québec graduates can submit an application for permanent selection under the Programme de l’expérience québécoise (PEQ – Québec experience program). Temporary foreign workers can continue submitting an application.

Effective November 14, 2019, the selection conditions of the PEQ which had prevailed before November 1, 2019 are re-established. Consult the news.

When to apply

As a Québec graduate, you can apply to the PEQ from Québec or abroad not later than 36 months after receiving your diploma.

If you are a Québec graduate and have held a job for at least 12 months, e.g., under a post-graduation work permit, you can apply to the PEQ as either a Québec graduate or a temporary foreign worker, depending on the selection conditions that are the most advantageous for you. However, be sure to use the appropriate form.

  Haut de page
Policy on privacy | Médias sociaux | Déclaration de services à la clientèle | Accès à l'information | Accessibility
Last modification : 2019-11-14
Portail du gouvernement du Québec