Required documents applicable to the country or the territory – United States and other
Printable version
Immigrate and settle in QuébecWorking in QuébecLiving in QuébecWhere to settle?Learning French

Required documents applicable to the country or the territory

United States, Greenland, Saint-Pierre-et-Miquelon

If you reside in or are staying temporarily in one of these countries or these territories, you must submit a copy of the following documents with your application for temporary selection for studies:

  • payment of fees to examine your application
  • legible photocopy of the identity pages of your passport containing your personal information and the passport expiry date
  • letter of admission from the registrar (or admissions office) of the educational institution you will attend

  • proof of financial capacity, including proof of financial resources to purchase health and hospitalization insurance in Québec.

The required documents must be in French or English. Documents in a language other than French or English must be accompanied by a translation signed and certified by a professional translator.

The original or certified true copy of the documents submitted may be requested by the Ministère at any time during the review of your application. It is important that the person submitting the application keep the original of the certified true copy in their possession.

If your application is accepted, two copies of your CAQ for studies will be mailed to the mailing address indicated on your application form. You must submit the copy marked “Immigration Canada” to the Canadian visa office that will examine your application for a study permit.

  Haut de page
Policy on privacy | Médias sociaux | Déclaration de services à la clientèle | Accès à l'information | Accessibility
Last modification : 2020-05-19
Portail du gouvernement du Québec