Required documents applicable to the country – Other countries
Printable version
Immigrate and settle in QuébecWorking in QuébecLiving in QuébecWhere to settle?Learning French

Required documents applicable to the country

All other countries

If you reside in any other country, please enclose the following documents:

  • payment of fees to examine your application
  • legible photocopy of the identity pages of your passport containing your personal information and the passport expiry date
  • letter of admission from the registrar (or admissions office) of the educational institution you will attend

The required documents must be in French or English. Originals or copies of documents in a language other than French or English must be accompanied by a translation signed and certified by a professional translator.

Once your application has been accepted, your copy of your CAQ for studies will be mailed to you and a conditional agreement will be dispatched to the Canadian visa office indicated in your application form. This office will validate your financial capacity to continue your studies in Québec.

  Haut de page
Policy on privacy | Médias sociaux | Déclaration de services à la clientèle | Accès à l'information | Accessibility
Last modification : 2019-12-12
Portail du gouvernement du Québec