You are here: Home – Immigrating to Québec > About Arrima > Arrima - Representatives
Printable version

Arrima - Representatives

Only the following individuals are authorized to represent a person before the Ministère:

  • An unpaid representative, that is, a natural person who does not receive any remuneration (for example: a family member, friend, representative of a non-profit organization, etc.).

Please note that a representative cannot submit documents related to an application for temporary selection for studies via Arrima on behalf of a foreign student. Foreign students must submit the documents themselves via their user account.


Consult the tutorials designed to facilitate your experience in Arrima and help you submit your documents.

User support

To contact us regarding Arrima, fill out the online form or call us.

  Haut de page
Policy on privacy | Médias sociaux | Déclaration de services à la clientèle | Accès à l'information | Accessibility
Last modification : 2021-06-14
Portail du gouvernement du Québec