Official site of the Government of Québec
Printable version
Immigrate and settle in QuébecWorking in QuébecLiving in QuébecWhere to settle?Learning French in Québec or outside Québec


Certain foreign nationals who wish to work temporarily in Québec are not obligated to obtain a Certificate of acceptance (CAQ) for temporary work if the uninterrupted duration of the work is less than 30 days.

IMPORTANT : Even if a low-skilled temporary worker comes to work in Québec for a period of less than 30 days and he or she is therefore exempted from obtaining a CAQ, the employer must still obtain a positive or neutral Labour Market Opinion from Employment and Social Development Canada and make sure that the worker applies for a work permit from Citizenship and Immigration Canada.


  Haut de page
Policy on privacy | Médias sociaux | Déclaration de services à la clientèle | Accès à l'information | Accessibility
Last modification : 2016-03-11
Portail du gouvernement du Québec