Staying permanently in Québec
You are here: Home – Immigrating to Québec > Immigrate and settle in Québec > Foreign students > Staying permanently in Québec
Official site of the Government of Québec
Printable version
Immigrate and settle in QuébecWorking in QuébecLiving in QuébecWhere to settle?Learning French in Québec or abroad

Staying permanently in Québec

Are you currently staying in Québec as a foreign student and would like to settle here permanently? Subscribe to the newsletter for foreign students for up-to-date news on immigration procedures and much more!  



You must follow a two-stage process:

  1. Applying for a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ – Québec selection certificate)
  2. Applying to the government of Canada for permanent residence


  Haut de page
Policy on privacy | Médias sociaux | Déclaration de services à la clientèle | Accès à l'information | Accessibility
Last modification : 2018-02-28
Portail du gouvernement du Québec