Your talents have a place in Québec!
Online Placement – International Stream
Start your job search today
Have you received your Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ - Québec Selection Certificate) along with an invitation to register for the Online Placement – International Stream service? If so, register today!
Be among the first to use this new gouvernement du Québec service which gives access to a full range of job search services. You can post your professional profile and consult job offers from Québec employers.
Finding a job is an important gauge of success when immigrating to Québec and integrating into life here. Start the process today by taking advantage of the Online Placement – International Stream service!
Four good reasons to register:
- You can post your candidacy online and allow Québec employers to learn about you.
- You can consult available job offers and enter into direct contact with employers to offer your professional services.
- You will improve your chances of finding a job before you even arrive in Québec.
- If you find a job through this service, your application for a permanent residence visa will be prioritized by Citizenship and Immigration Canada, which will speed up your departure for Québec!
How to register
Go to Emploi-Québec’s Online Placement – International Stream site. Using the data provided in the invitation letter that you received along with your CSQ, register online and submit your candidacy.
If you reach an agreement with an employer, the employer will submit an application for approval from the Ministère de l’Immigration et des Communautés culturelles. This application will contain the following documents:
- The Formulaire d'entente (Agreement form) (Dynamic PDF, 271 Kb) duly signed by you and the employer. The employer must print, complete and sign the form and send it to you. You must sign this document and return it to the employer.
- The job offer printed directly from the Online Placement – International Stream site.
- Your candidacy printed directly from the Online Placement – International Stream site and duly signed by you. You must send this document to the employer.
If after reviewing the employer’s application, the Ministère renders a positive decision, you will be informed by mail and your application for permanent residence could benefit from priority processing.
To benefit from priority processing, you must send a copy of the letter from the Ministère accompanied by your application for a permanent residence visa to the Canadian visa office at Citizenship and Immigration Canada, in order to inform it that an employer is awaiting you in Québec.