Undertaking application – Kit B – with financial requirements
: A new undertaking application form – family class category – has been online since December 1, 2016. You must use this form from now on to submit an application.
You must download all the guides and forms in Kit B if you are sponsoring:
- your dependent child who in turn has a dependent child;
- your father, mother, grandfather or grandmother and their dependent children;
- your brother, sister, nephew, niece, grandson, granddaughter, who is an orphan with no mother and father, under 18 years of age, and not married or a de facto spouse.
You must receive confirmation from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada that your sponsorship application has been approved before submitting your undertaking application to the Ministère. We do not process sponsorship applications that are submitted without proof of this confirmation.
Excepting Application for selection certificate and Payment by credit card, forms must be filled out in French. The English translations are included only to help you do so accurately.
- Sponsor’s guide - Family class (PDF, 540 Kb)
- Undertaking application form - Family class (Dynamic PDF, 1 538 Kb). You and the cosignatory, if any, must complete and sign two copies of this form.
- Documents to submit in support of an undertaking application (Dynamic PDF, 1 200 Kb)
- Sponsor’s or Co-signatory Spouse’s Declaration of Authorization (Dynamic PDF, 91 Kb)
- Financial capacity evaluation (Dynamic PDF, 1,13 Mo)
- Guide for sponsored persons - Family class (PDF, 180 Kb)
- Application for selection certificate - Family class (Dynamic PDF, 814 Kb)
If you are paying your application processing fee by credit card, you must fill out the form Payment by credit card, sign it and enclosed it with your application:
Downloading, printing and saving forms
- To view or print PDF files, you must download the Adobe Reader program (version 6.0 or higher) available for free on the Adobe website.
- You can complete on line the forms marked "dynamic." Print, sign and forward them by mail.
- It is possible to save the dynamic PDF form using Acrobat Reader (version 6.0 or higher) and a minimal version of Windows XP. To save, click on the "Save" button on the Acrobat Reader toolbar.