Undertaking application – Kit A – without financial requirements
: A new undertaking application form – family class category – has been online since December 1, 2016. You must use this form from now on to submit an application.
You must download all the guides and forms in Kit A if you are sponsoring:
- your spouse and their dependent children if they in turn do not have one or more dependent children;
- your de facto spouse and their dependent children if they in turn do not have one or more dependent children;
- your conjugal partner and their dependent children if they in turn do not have one or more dependent children;
- your dependent child.
You must receive confirmation from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada that your sponsorship application has been approved before submitting your undertaking application to the Ministère. We do not process sponsorship applications that are submitted without proof of this confirmation.
Excepting Application for selection certificate, Payment by credit card and Declaration of sponsor abroad - Family class, forms must be filled out in French. The English translations are included only to help you do so accurately.
If you are paying your application processing fee by credit card, you must fill out the form Payment by credit card, sign it and enclosed it with your application:
Sponsors who live abroad must also fill out:
Downloading, printing and saving forms
- To view or print PDF files, you must download the Adobe Reader program (version 6.0 or higher) available for free on the Adobe website.
- You can complete on line the forms marked "dynamic." Print, sign and forward them by mail.
- It is possible to save the dynamic PDF form using Acrobat Reader (version 6.0 or higher) and a minimal version of Windows XP. To save, click on the "Save" button on the Acrobat Reader toolbar.