Application for Selection Certificate and appendices – Permanent workers
Modifications to immigration rules and procedures entered into effect on April 1, 2014.
For more information, consult the page Immigration rules and procedures.
Please note that the Ministère is applying new rules for the intake of applications for the Québec Selection Certificate (CSQ). From now on, several verifications will have to be done before a file can be opened. In this context, the Ministère has suspended its 30-day commitment to send a letter confirming that a new file has been opened.
If your file meets the conditions for submitting an application, a letter confirming that your file has been opened will be sent to you within 4 to 7 months.
Use this form and the appendices that apply to your situation
to submit an official immigration application in the program
for skilled workers.
See the procedure for submitting your application and
- Declaration by spouse or de facto spouse (Dynamic PDF,
416 Kb), if applicable
- Declaration by a candidate practicing a regulated profession or trade in Québec (Dynamic PDF, 388 Kb), if you or your spouse practises or has the
training needed to practise a profession
governed by a professional order, a profession governed by the Autorité des marchés financiers or a regulated trade in Québec (construction
trades, regulated vocational qualifications)
Note: Read the conditions for admission to a professional order before
submitting your application.
by a graduate of a medical school outside of Canada and the United States (Dynamic PDF,
381 Kb), if you or your spouse practises or has the
training needed to practise
the profession of medical specialist, general practitioner or family physician
- Declaration of a candidate practising the teaching profession in preschool, elementary school or secondary school (Dynamic PDF,
380 Kb), if you or your spouse practises or has the
training needed to practise
the profession of primary school or secondary school instructor
- To request a change to your application for a selection certificate or that of your spouse, complete the Change to an application for a selection certificate (Dynamic PDF, 82 Kb) form and return it to us along with the necessary documents within 30 days after the change.
- Before submitting an official immigration application,
familiarize yourself with the typical
procedure for permanent
It will provide you with an overview of the procedures to follow to achieve
your immigration goals.
Downloading, printing and saving forms
- To view or print PDF files, you must download the Adobe Reader program (version 6.0 or higher) available for free on the Adobe website.
- You can complete on line the forms marked "dynamic." Print, sign and forward them by mail.
- It is possible to save the dynamic PDF form using Acrobat Reader (version 6.0 or higher) and a minimal version of Windows XP. To save, click on the "Save" button on the Acrobat Reader toolbar.